We love hummus, especially when it’s homemade! Not only is this recipe simple and delicious but it’s so much cheaper than store bought hummus and without all that unnecessary plastic!
Homemade Hummus Recipe
You will need (for 10 servings):
- half a can of chickpea water
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 0.5 tsp onion Granules
- 1 small garlic clove
- juice of half a lemon
- Open a can of chickpeas and add half of the water to the blender. Discard or store the other half.
- Add all the chickpeas to the blender, followed by all of the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Add water or oil to make the mixture runnier.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.